Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week 18

Gas bubble? No... no, that's something different. People most commonly refer to their first lil' feelings of the baby's movement as a "fluttering" or like butterflies in your stomach kind of feeling. To me if feels like a twitch. Like one of those involuntary muscle spasms you get... only this one's in your gut!

This has been a huge source of happiness for the past few days! I was caught smiling goofily in the middle of a conversation today at work, because I could feel the babes!


I've felt very very happy during this whole experience. I don't know if it's the extra hormones, yet I haven't been to weepy, but I'm just HAPPY! I've been thinking alot about all the things that make me happy right now, so I felt like writing them down.


Cali's HAPPY things:
  • Baby "twitches"
  • Being a care-free, non-confrontational person
  • Sewing baby things
  • Painting with a purpose
  • The new (but very old) pea-green box that my I inherited (took from my parent's house)
  • Nicki Minaj's song "Super Bass" - I blast my radio when it comes on!
  • Thinking about all the things that my HF has blessed me with
  • Shaved Ice - Tiger's Blood
  • Texting during work... that's bad, but don't take it away from me - it makes me happy!
  • Late night walks with my soul-mate
  • Thinking about the fact that I'll know what baby is in another week!
  • My vivid pregnancy dreams... though some have been lil' nightmares, so those ones are not good, but most are
  • Spencer's Salsa Shack
  • The happiness Bruce brings to my hubby (not the actual dog, he gives me more grief than happiness)
  • Calendars... I need one in every room

No comments:

Post a Comment