Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week 17

Definitely the most significant happening of week 17 of my pregnancy is that I had a new nephew brought into the world! My awesome brother Chase is now a daddy! Tae is the cutest little mommy you can imagine and that little guy is so SO precious! I couldn't use a better word than beautiful when I first saw him. So cute!

We went for a camp-out with our friends over my 17 week mark. (Emily - thanks for the post so I could steal the pics). It is always fun getting together with people and chatting around a fire til the early hours of the morning! We didn't sleep at our campsite with everyone else though - Spencer woke early to do his Salsa Shack at the Farmer's Market, and I headed off to Provo to see my new sobrino!

I'm an excellent Jiffy Pop popper!

The Girls! - - Lindsey - - Angela - - Emily - Me

The Boys! - - Brooks - Alan - Heath - Spencer

Angela-3 months, Cali-4 months, Emily-6 months
Hmm... I'm ready for my baby bump now. I know I may not be wishing that in a few months, but right now, I FEEL pregnant, I AM pregnant, and I LOVE being pregnant! So, I want to LOOK pregnant too!

No comments:

Post a Comment