Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Birthdays, Holidays, Catching up

Busy days!  I'm so bad at blogging.  Some people keep such a good record of their family on their blogs and I wish I could emulate them, but I consider it good if I can post a few times during the year I guess. I have kept a good record of Jett so far, he has 5 shutterfly photo books chronicling his first year of life. If I keep that up for every kid,  I'd say I would have earned my "Best Mom" sticker :)

Our holidays were excellent, and included in them was the birthday of our sweet little Jett!  He had a "Very Hungry Caterpillar"birthday party!  So fun! I was busy being host, so I'm hoping my family took some better pictures than the ones I have, but I haven't been proactive enough to go get them yet.

 He loved his chocolate lovers cupcake with nutella frosting. Thanks for all the friends and family who came for the party. It was cramped quarters in our little townhouse.
 
Our big boy!  Out of all the toys he got for his birthday and Christmas, he still seeks out his favorite: a ball!
 Impatient for his new toys! Put it together faster Dad!
 Huge highlight rolled into our festivities was the birth of Felicity Kay Wolfe! She was so fun to have around for the holidays!
 Jett, Beckham, and I in our matching jammies!  I made each of the boys some superhero pants with matching applica shirts.
Cheesers!!!


 Enjoying time with Grandma and Grandpa Hancock and Ward cousins!  

 Spencer and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! We went to Vegas and enjoyed walking the strip, the fabulous "O" at the Bellagio, great food, and even went snowboarding! It was a fun trip, but we were excited to get back to our little buddy. He continues to be the highlight of our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment